No such thing as too much wool

Wool ramblings, spinning, dyeing and knitting

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Brave new world

Inspired by an Olympic Knitter from Team GB who I met in Cheltenham here's my first attempt. I was on the Knitting and Crochet stand knitting the Inca bag from Folk Bags by Vicki Square. The characters look like Pacman from the video games of years past, only more pink. I have realised one way to attempt to decrease the size of the stash is to knit bags with it, in order to store yet more wool. Niece Number Three visited during the week and declared that I had 85 balls of yarn in my house and that was why I wasn't married. I pointed out to her I had masses more than 85 balls of yarn and I wasn't married because I had never asked anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home