No such thing as too much wool

Wool ramblings, spinning, dyeing and knitting

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lord High Executioner

I have a little list.

I counted my knitting projects yesterday. Without even delving into the stash in the official craft room (as opposed to the rest of the house), I got upto a dozen Works in Progress. One is a purple cardi which has been waiting probably a year to have just three buttons sewn on. The green cardi needs buttons sewing too, but I still need to buy the buttons for that. I think. I did finish the knitting of one bag this morning over breakfast (hey I'm on flexi - I don't need to leave the house until gone 9) but it still needs the ends sewing in before felting in the washing machine. I will try and be disciplined and not start anything else until I have finished something. This shouldn't be too hard as I can just do some spinning if I really need more variety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home