No such thing as too much wool

Wool ramblings, spinning, dyeing and knitting

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Proverbs

It’s just as well it is better to give than receive. Secret Pal 9 ends today. I have been taking part but the complete lack of any mention about it here is because I haven’t actually received anything yet to blog about. I’ve had a lovely time spoiling Nadezjda and had a few emails from my hostess Jody who I’m pleased to see has just learnt to spin – it’s a slippery slope from here with even more scope for indoor wool mountains. Still, there will be rewards for me in heaven!!!

Have also just had the final itinerary of Skipnorth, just over a month away. I’ve not been before but with a love of wool to connect us I am looking forward to it and meeting knitters other than the usual local suspects. It’s also a picturesque part of the country so the coach travel between shopping venues should be pretty.

The plain body of Mariah has been finished upto the armpits and I started a sleeve this morning. It’s less than 2 inches long so far so doesn’t really merit a picture.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 pm, Blogger K. said…

    I feel like such a crumby angel for not being done with your package yet...I can't wait till you get it though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home