No such thing as too much wool

Wool ramblings, spinning, dyeing and knitting

Saturday, April 08, 2006

One down, how many to go?


Despite having a dozen or so projects on the go, or perhaps because there are so many, I don't get through a project a week like some knitters. So a finished rucksack from the Bags - A knitter's dozen book.


I have enjoyed this bag so much this is actually the third I have knitted. It's easy to knit and a great design to wear as there's no fastenings to fiddle with - the straps pull the bag shut. I've worn mine in the rain and because wool is water repellent, had no problem with damp contents. I am not thinking though about the 5 yards of I-cord which has to be made.

I am going to be good and not promptly start a new project now. I am aiming to limit myself to just ten projects at any one time, so I still have to complete a few more before I can have the joy of more tension squares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home