No such thing as too much wool

Wool ramblings, spinning, dyeing and knitting

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The word of the day is Lovely

Today I went to the post office to collect a parcel (postmen of old used to leave parcels with neighbours, but they don’t seem to do this anymore, making you go up to the sorting office for your own parcels).



So a box. From Oregon. How exciting.

I resisted reading the custom label so when I opened it I saw these lovely things from my lovely Secret Pal.



She was proud of herself for not eating the choc, so I copied her self-control by waiting until I got home to photograph it before starting to scoff the Green & Black’s orange, and take it from me it is gorgeous stuff. The purple of the Elann Peruvian Collection yarn isn’t quite true with my poor cheapo camera – it’s a really edible heathery shade of purple. And the candles smell scrummy. So THANK YOU Secret Pal.

Now where’s the pattern book?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home