No such thing as too much wool

Wool ramblings, spinning, dyeing and knitting

Sunday, July 16, 2006

At last a pair



Well I have finally finished the sister sock to the pink sock. Of course the current weather is far too glorious to wear socks any more than is necessary. But I’m pleased with them and they didn’t take as long as I thought (bearing in mind I am cycling to work most days so I don’t have valuable knitting-on-the-bus time). I bought some more white opal sock yarn at Woolfest to dye and intend to make my mum some socks for Christmas (the lucky woman should also benefit from an angora scarf I can’t start to knit until I have finished two more UFOs. I have spun about 80g of rabbit from the lovely Silkwood folk but it needs dyeing as white does not suit mum).


My Brea bag, made from the lovely purple yarn from my SP, is blocking but I need to work out what to use as a strap. I fear another trip to the local House of Fraser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home